The practice expertise covers all aspects of building services including mechanical, electrical, public health, fire protection and vertical transportation. Various building services surveys and audits are also part of the practice’s expertise along with sustainability specialism which has become very prominent within the industry.
The practice capabilities include the following core elements: Mechanical, electrical, public health, fire protection, vertical transportation consultancy
- BRE accredited BREEAM assessors
- BRE accredited Home Quality (previously Code for Sustainable Homes) assessors
- WELL accredited professionals
- Elmhurst accredited Building Regulations Part L1A SAP assessments
- Building Regulations Part L2A thermal models
- CIBSE designated low carbon consultant (LCC)
- CIBSE accredited low carbon energy assessors (LCEA)
- Renewable (low and zero carbon) option analysis
- Operational carbon assessment
- Overheating analysis
- Energy strategies
- Condition surveys
- Compliance monitoring
- Plant replacement
- Lift traffic analysis
- Commissioning monitoring
- Fitwel Ambassador
- Utilities planning
Building Services Engineering
The building services engineer’s role is increasingly fundamental to building design as projects become more sophisticated in terms of sustainability and efficiency, together with legislation changes and user requirements.
Surveys & Audits
Surveys comprise key elements of our services with them being undertaken for purchasers, tenants and vendors. The surveys can range from condition assessments through to validation tasks and PPM schedules, along with dilapidations.
As part of our overall approach to sustainability we employ sustainability engineers who are qualified BREEAM, Home Quality (formally Code for Sustainable Homes) assessors and WELL accredited professionals.